Location: Toronto, ON
The Data Manager will oversee the establishment of Li-Cycle’s critical data department. This role will set the departments foundations from data warehousing to ETL/ ELT, and work with user groups across the organization conducting data analysis, preparing dashboards, and making recommendations. This includes data sourcing and cleansing, identifying key metrics, performing analytical deep-dives, developing reporting packages, building Data Management processes, and identifying new ways to enhance data quality and operational efficiency.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual with high attention to detail and organization, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
• A hands-on contributor with a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment
• Ability to deal with sensitive topics in a tactful, diplomatic and professional matter at all times.
• High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
• Proactive self-starter with an 'owner's mindset'
• Consistently delivers quality work on time, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
• Exceptional oral communication, writing and editing skills
• Motivated, methodical, and optimistic
• Continuous Improvement
• Critical Thinking and adaptability
Benefits of Working for Li-Cycle:
• High impact work: as a core member of the team, you have the opportunity to take a primary lead role and make a significant impact
• Global environmental impact: we are a clean technology company with a mission to reduce CO2 emissions globally to ensure a sustainable future for the environment
• Passionate team: we are pushing boundaries and are passionate about everything we do
About Li-Cycle Holdings Corp.
Li-Cycle (NYSE: LICY) is on a mission to leverage its innovative Spoke & Hub Technologies™ to provide a customer-centric, end-of-life solution for lithium-ion batteries, while creating a secondary supply of critical battery materials. Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are increasingly powering our world in automotive, energy storage, consumer electronics, and other industrial and household applications. The world needs improved technology and supply chain innovations to better manage battery manufacturing waste and end-of-life batteries and to meet the rapidly growing demand for critical and scarce battery-grade raw materials through a closed-loop solution.
For more information, visit https://li-cycle.com/.
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Li-Cycle is focused on providing a barrier free Recruitment & Selection process. We will focus on experience and skills and will not discriminate against candidates who have a disability or require an accommodation throughout the Recruitment & Selection process.
Interested candidates should apply to Li-Cycle directly by submitting their resume through the Li-Cycle Career's page. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application was submitted successfully.